Wednesday, August 6, 2008

After a full year


Okay, okay, okay. So after a full year of living in far-flung Massachusetts, I am finally starting a blog. Of course, I just need the proper motivation. It's 3:27 in the morning, I have my first meeting of the school year tomorrow which I am woefully underprepared to lead, an online summer reading assignment to post, and a house to finish unpacking. With two sleeping boys, a sleeping dog, and a ShawnReid away coaching a hockey camp on Cape Cod, now really seems like the perfect time to establish a blog. Don't you agree?

<--Here's Reilly, our new puppy. Aksel had been waiting for his pet for most of his five years of life. So, with the coming of his birthday, we found this adorable Golden Doodle. He's just a little ball of fluffy black curls, but he's someday be a 90 pounder!

No comments: