Sunday, February 8, 2009

Florida Pics


Here are a few moments from our trip to Florida.
Shawn had to stay home to work and coach. :(

Lots of fun, lots of sun, and definitely too many oysters for Jim. (He was feeling pretty queasy as he trudged through the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse.)

This is Lachen on the night of arrival: pale, but happy to have jumped into the pool within 5 minutes of arrival.
Aksel braved Space Mountain, a roller coaster I had been wanting to ride since 7th grade when I went to Magic Kingdom and it was under repair. So, I was the accommodating mother, and I took Aksel on the roller coaster. We thought it might settle my dad's stomach. Not so much.




"Cheers, Great Grandson Aksel!"

Dueling in front of the masses.

Four generations!

My Jeanne and me.

Pops and two of his four great-grandsons. I wonder when his other two great-grandsons will go to Pops' high house...

1 comment:

Elizabeth Brennan said...

What great pictures! I always love my time in Florida. My favorite is sitting in the hot tub, overlooking the beach - especially at sunset. Life should not be so perfect! Glad you had a good time.